LN2 - Cryogenic Fittings & Connectors (Stainless Steel)
Cryogenic secure stainless steel connectors and fittings will help you to setup you systems with no hassle. Since our Vacuum jacketed hoses are semi flexible you will need to use this fittings to avoid damage to the hoses and to connect several systems in line.
- The tank handle is a 90 degree connector that allows to connect the vacuum jacketed hose vertically. Is the fastest way to change the Dewar liquid Nitrogen tank when the connection is frozen
- The rigid T manifold connects two LN2DS-V002 in a short distance using one single vacuum jacketed cryogenic hose.
- The cryogenic flow control valve save on liquid Nitrogen by cutting the liquid Nitrogen flow to non operational dispensing systems. connected in-line.
- Swivel Fittings with flare connectors are used for easy installation of the vacuum jacketed hoses
1/2" 90 degree swivel
1/2" 45 degree swivel
- TEES Connect several liquid Nitrogen stations using the same liquid Nitrogen tank.
Straight Tee (m-m-m)
Swivel Tee (m-m-f)
Swivel Tee (m-f-m)