LN2 - Vacuum Jacketed Hose with Stainless Steel Braided cover - AussieBlends
Vacuum Jacketed superflex hose is two pipes in one, an inner-carrier hose in which the cryogenic liquid is transferred and an outer-hose that supports and seals the vacuum. The inner-hose is wrapped with a multi-layered super insulation that prevents radiative heat transfer.
The annular space between the inner-hose and the outer-hose is evacuated, preventing convective heat transfer. The resulting hose is the most efficient transfer system available for cryogenic liquids.
Vacuum Cryogenic hose stainless steel braided with female flare ½” ends.
* Available in 4ft, 6ft, 8ft, 10ft, 12ft, 15ft, also custom sizes are available.
- Over 130 times more efficient than non-insulated hoses means less liquid lost (VJ Hose Heat Leak 0.8 BTU/Ft/Hr. Non-insulated hose heat leak 130 BTU/Ft/Hr.)
- No freezing along the length of the hose eliminates puddles of water on the floor
- Stays within 15 F of ambient air meaning that the hose remains safe to touch with bare hands
- Hose maintains flexibility even with extended periods of cryogenic transfer.
- Lighter weight inner bellows reduces cool down times versus non-insulated hoses
- Up to 3 times longer service life (Comparison to non-insulated hoses which last 3 years our vacuum jacketed hoses typically last 9 or 10)
- 1-year warranty against manufacturing defects