Vegetable Whipped Cream - AussieBlends
SKU: Frosty Whip
Frosty Whip is a vegetable whipped cream in powder, ready to be mixed with water, it can be mixed from a one to one ratio up to one to four ratio.
Each box has 9 bags, each bag is 1.0 Kg (2.20 Lbs)
- Easy storage
- No refrigeration: dry powder can be kept below 25ºC / 77
- Frosty Whip products have excellent serving durability; they can be put on display without refrigeration for up to 8 hours and will still hold their shape.
- Mix with water (~17ºC) and whip. This product can be mixed from one part of water up to four parts of water.
- Doesn’t turn to butter-like dairy cream when over-whipped
- Once prepared, Frosty Whip can be frozen and defrosted without cracking or loss of aeration.
- Can be stored at room temperature for long periods of time without collapsing or melting.
- Lower in fat; Frosty Whip has only 7.% to 18% fat, depending on the water ratio used compared with 25% of regular dairy cream.
- Recipes: The product can be used to prepare the most exquisite Chantilly Cream (whipped Cream), cakes, slices, mousses, terrines, frozen parfaits, desserts and many other delicious sweets.
- Yield: The mix expands up to four 94) times in volume when whipped. The yield depends on the mixing ratio with water, water temperature and whipping speed & time.
- Serving Size: 2 Tbsp (5g)
- Servings per box: 1.800